Tuesday, July 7, 2009

About Me

I am Angela. I love to be at home with my kids, garden, spend time with my family and friends. When I find something I like I tell EVERYONE! So here I am....

Sharing with you... coupon shopping and finding the deals! Like I say, "Budget" does NOT have to equal "Boring"! Life can still be fun and you can still have the foods you LOVE I promise!

Because we have chosen the route of only one income I am learning the ART of saving money. It has been a slow process and in the past we have struggled with the growing debts and I have come to realize... We don't have to do that!
We can do groceries on a small budget, it's just about making a plan!

So, because my blog is all about Living WITHIN the Limits, I may have time periods of silence… not because I am not out saving money and hunting for deals, but because as a mother of 3 young children I have to make sure I am spending my TIME wisely!

I look forward to sharing with you the Freedom there is when you "Live Within the Limits" of your life!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela!

    I had the pleasure of watching you do your magic at Walgreen's some time ago. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb,

    Hi! Good to meet you! I hope that you have been inspired to start saving! If you ever have any questions please let me know! You can email me, just click on the "email me" link :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete