Friday, July 17, 2009

Freebie Fridays!!!



Freebies for Friday, July 17th


FREE Magazines:

- KIWI Magazine & $5 in Coupons - Go HERE
- Women's Day Magazine - Go HERE - you will have to fill out a short survey.
- Shermans Travel Magazine - Go HERE


Barnes & Noble - Free Tall Drink
w/ Purchase of Starbuck's Smoothie
Go HERE to get your coupon, plus other B&N coupons (good thru 7/20)



Free Potty Training Kits

From Pampers: Go Here
This kit includes, Easy-Ups, stickers, coupons, a potty training chart & a trophy!


From Huggies: Go Here
Be sure to open the DVD for the coupons inside!



If you text TB225 to 30364 you will receive a text back from Taco Bell with Free Offers.
You will get a text once a week with some kind of Free thing. All you have to do is show the text message to the cashier and you will get that item free.
*Thank you Coupon Clippin Mama for the tip!


And my favorite...

FREE CHOCOLATE Fridays!!!

Go HERE to get your FREE chocolate bar.


* If you find any other let me know and I will add them to my list!

Enjoy all your Freebies, I know I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment