Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Safeway Savings

I have not been happy with my local Wal-Mart so I am trying to shop at Safeway & Raley's, watching the sales and using coupons and see if I can get the same savings.

Here is my first day...

Without my Safeway Club Card and my coupons I would have paid:$69.53

Snickers - .99
Coupon from Here - Thanks for this tip Coupon Clippin Mama! = FREE :)
* I love that every week I have been able to get a FREE snickers while grocery shopping!!!

Starbucks Ice Cream (3) - single serve size - 10/$10
(3) $1 off coupons from paper = FREE
*Not pictured... this was my thank you to my dad and sister for watching my kids while I got to shop by myself!!!!

Ball Park Hotdogs (4) - Sale: .99 cents
$1/2 coupon from 7/28 paper = .49 cents each
*I am stocked up on hotdogs for the rest of the summer!!! perfect for those last minute BBQ's

Evergood Smoked Hot Links - $5.99
*** If anyone knows where I can find coupons or a better price PLEASE tell me, cause we love these!!!
I've been told you can purchase these at Costco for 12/$9

Ranchers Reserve - New York Strip Steak - Reg. $11.45
Sale: $7.86
50% OFF Clearance Meat - At the end of the meat section they have all their meat that is close to it's "Sell By" date and they are marked down 30-50%!!! This is where I am shopping now, you can stock up on good meat... I love the freezer :)
= $3.93

Foster Farms Chicken Breast, bone in w/skin (3) - Reg. $2.99 per lb.
SALE: .99 per lb. = $2.67 each
This will help with dinners over the next 2 1/2 weeks!!!
*These also have a peelie: $1.00 OFF Foster Farms when you also purchase Reynolds Wrap.

Fresh Express 50/50 Salad Mix(2) - Reg. $3.29
Sale: B1G1 - $2/2 coupon from store last week (I grabbed a few!) = $1.65 each


OOP: $21.34
Total Savings Value 69% = $48.19

No comments:

Post a Comment