Monday, July 27, 2009

Target Trip

My recent Target trip was mainly for Diapers (not shown), so I thought I'd use some of my coupons that are going to expire on the 31st.



Here's what I did:

Everything you see here was .48 cents!

HOW?

Pampers Diapers 70ct
$18.99 - $2 coupon from mail last week
(not shown in picture)
$16.99

Kashi Cereal Cups (4)
$1.00 - $1 off Target Coupon from HERE
FREE

Bounty Basics Paper Towels (3)
.99 each
&
Charmin Toilet Paper Travel Roll (3)
$1.00 each
-used (2) $1.50 off both, Target Coupon
-used (1) $.50 off Bounty Target Coupon
-used (1) $.50 off Charmin Target Coupon
-used (3) $.25 off Bounty
-used (3) $.25 off Charmin
*all these coupons were from an insert a couple weeks back.
.08 each

So all together I paid $19.29 (including tax)

And I'm stocked up for paper towels
& On-The-Go items, like snacks & emergency toilet paper!
*you never know when you'll need it when you have a 2 & 3 year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment