Friday, August 7, 2009

Freebie Fridays for August 7th






















Freebie Friday for August 7, 2009
















Get TWO Free issues of O Magazine HERE










FREE Chocolate Fridays
Go HERE to get your coupon











FREE Waxing @ European Wax Center
*mention Angela Porras referred you - I'll get a $10 credit towards my next appointment.
Then YOU can send a friend and they can do the same for you!
Find your location HERE











Buy One Get One Free Jamba Juice!
Print your coupon HERE
*Coupon Expires 8/8/09 so hurry up!










FREE Wing Stop
Text: wingstopant To: 95613
* You should receive text messages with food offers. Let me know if you get anything good!
(My husband saw this when we went out for dinner one night... he made us both do the text message... this is one of our favorite Fast Foods!)


Let me know if you find any other great Freebies out there!


Enjoy your Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment