Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whole Foods Shopping Trip

My last stop was Whole Foods to stock up on Mac & Cheese!

This is what I got:



Back to Nature Mac & Cheese - $1.00 (9)
- used (9) $1 coupons from August Whole Deal = 9 boxes FREE




Annie Chun's Teriyaki Noodle Bowl - $2.19
- Used $1 coupon from Whole Deal
- Used $1 coupon from HERE = .19

*we have never tried this product before, but I figured for .19 it was worth trying it and I thought they looked good. My husband took it for lunch the other day and liked it... so we may have to stock up!

My total was $13 something and I paid .19 cents!!!

At my store in Roseville the sale on Back to Nature Mac n' Cheese runs through 9/1/09 - so you have some time to score this deal!


Go HERE to see all the Whole Foods deals


Okay... So now for my Grand Total for grocery shopping this week:

Safeway $24.00 (stocked up on meat & cereal)
Raley's $36.14 (stocked up on bread & jelly and got the essentials)
CVS $ .43 (stocked up on drinks)
Whole Foods $ .19 (stocked up on mac n' cheese)
TOTAL: $60.76

What I got back:
Safeway $2 off cereal catalina
Raley's Will submit rebate for FREE YoPlus Yogurt
CVS $3 ECB
Whole Foods - Grabbed another Whole Deal full of coupons!

Pretty darn good if you ask me!


No comments:

Post a Comment