Friday, June 4, 2010

Safeway - Buy 8 Save $4 Event


You don't want to miss out on this, there are some great deals out there to help you stay WITHIN the LIMITS of your budget and still have the BEST!!!

Here are a few that I am going to make sure I get:

Girard’s Salad Dressing $2.49

Use $2/1 Girard's Salad Dressing Coupon

Final Price: .49

**** Time to STOCK UP!!!! ****

My husband LOVES the Champagne Dressing! So if you aren't going to buy this, pass those coupons on over to me! I will build new shelves in the garage if I have to, to stock up and store this dressing!


Crystal Light $1.49

Use $1/1 Crystal Light Coupon

Final Price: .49


Cheerios $1.49

Use $1/2 - General Mills Cereal (coupons.com)

$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Original (coupons.com

$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Original (bettycrocker.com)

$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Original (boxtops4education.com)

$0.55/1 - Cheerios, Original (pillsbury.com)

OR - Register for:

$1.00/1 - Cheerios, Original (Cheerios.com)

*this coupon will be emailed to you within a few days of registering, so do it NOW!

and Use .55/1 Shortcuts.com coupon

Final Price: .49 to as low as FREE!


Trix Cereal $1.49

Use .55/1 Cellfire.com Coupon

and use $1.00 coupon (in 5/30 paper)

Final Price: Free


Cheetos or Fritos $1.49
$1.00/1 Cheetos Mighty Zingers from SS 5/9
Final Price: $0.49


GM Honey Nut Cheerios, 12.25 oz $1.99
Final Price: $0.89


Buy Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters $1.99
Final Price: Free
*Remember - this you can only do ONCE per card, you can have two cards per household. My husband and I both have cards, I might have to use my mother in laws card as well so I can stock up on these!



Sun-Rype 100% Fruitsource Mini Bites Tropical, 6 Oz $2.49
Final Price: $0.99 - I am so excited about these!!!


Barilla Whole Grain Pasta $1.39
Final Price: $0.89 each, when you buy 2


So that is just a few of the very many items you can purchase during the Buy 8 Save $4 event at Safeway. A few things to remember, you must buy at least 8 participating items, and there are no limits to how many you can purchase in one transaction.


For even more match-ups visit The Krazy Coupon Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment