Monday, August 17, 2009

Kmart Doubles - Day 2

Day Two was productive for me, I tried a different store and I was very happy to find things were better stocked!!!




















Kingsford Hickory Smoke Charcoal - $3.34
KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce - FREE
Carefree Pads (3) - FREE
Trident Gum (2) - FREE
Huggies Flushable Wipes (6) - FREE

My total came to $30.63
I paid $4.77 (including tax)


How was YOUR Day Two?

Check out all the great deals that CCM Friends are getting!!!


Don't forget to print our your $5/$50 Kmart Coupon HERE

And check out Coupon Clippin Mama, she has a great deal scenario for you (you can use that $5/$50 coupon) and get almost everything for FREE!!!

Go HERE to view our Shopping List, there are a few new coupons since yesterday - and let me know if we've missed anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment