Saturday, August 15, 2009

Raley's Shopping Trip



















Raley's is where I did most of my shopping this week... here's what I did:

Earth Grains Bread (3)
- Used (3) .55 coupons = $1.95 each

Mary Ellen Jams (3)
- Used (3) .75 coupons - $1.75 each

Fillippo Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2)
- Used (2) $1 coupons from HERE = $2.99 each
Sourdough Baguettes from bakery (2) FREE

Poppy Cellars Wine - $2.99

Activia Yogurt (3)
- Used (3) $1 coupons = $1 each
I will send in the rebate for a FREE YoPlus Yogurt too!

Cantelope (2)
.10/lb = .97 for both!
*this deal ends today

Bananas - .79/lb = $3.88

Iceburg Lettuce - .57

White Onions (2) - .9/lb = $1.49

Jalapeno Pepper (1) - they didnt ring it up... FREE

Ginger (1) - they didn't ring it up... FREE

Red Bell Field Peppers (2) - $2.49/lb = $2.74
*these are a little different than regular bell peppers, but taste good and are cheaper!


My Grand Total after coupons was $36.14
My Grand Total in savings: $40.30 (56%)

*NOT SHOWN*

Reg. $1.59 - Sale: .79 each!
Bush Black Beans (2)
Bush Kidney Beans (2)

I am taking them back today because...
when I was in Safeway I found the MDA pamphlet full of coupons (they were at the register under the little counter where you can write your checks)
I FOUND: $1 off 5 cans of Bush beans, this means I will buy 5 cans at .59 each. I will be saving $1 per can, the Raley's sale is through 8/18.

We eat ALOT of black beans & kidney beans in salads, burritos, chili etc, so finding a good deal is VERY exciting to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment