Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Grocery Shopping Week by Week

Now being a mother of THREE I feel much more of a challenge to stay on top of things, to be organized AND to SAVE MONEY!!! Diapers... need I say more!

One of the things that I am trying to do is shop once a week for groceries, obviously using coupons and the sales. My first week back into the groove of things felt really good, so I thought I would share with all of you :)

So this is what I do:
- Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on when you get the new store ads) I gather together my ads and I find produce that is on sale. I make a list of those items.
- I think look in the freezer to see what meats, or pantry for pastas, beans, etc, and I start building meals.
I found that it was much easier to make a meal plan this way. Once I get my plan for this week done I will share it here.

How do you plan meals for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment